Services and Rates
Pets are creatures of habit and prefer to stick to their routine and surroundings. Changing things like feeding time, daily walk route, and taking them from their home can create stress and cause illness, behavioral problems or worse, an unhappy pet. As paranoid parents, we believe that in-home pet sitting is the ONLY option for the care of your pet when you are not home.
- Your child will be in familiar surroundings
- Your child will experience the same smells and sounds they are used to – like their favorite bed or perfect spot to lay in the sun
- Your child will receive individual attention and love from a Happy Tails pet sitter with unique knowledge of their habits, hiding places and scratching spots
- Your child will have less disruption to their regular potty schedule so they can go in the same place at the same time
- Your child will eat the same food and treats, receive their medicine at their regular times, and sleep in the same bed
- Your child will NOT require kennel cough vaccination
- You will not have to transport your pet to and from the kennel
- You will not have to beg family, friends, or neighbors to care for your pet
- You will be able to put your worries aside and enjoy your time away from home
- You will be assured of quality care, as our service is insured and bonded for your protection as well as ours
Daily Dog Walks
Daily Dog Walks are the perfect solution for families who work all day and can’t get home to take the dog out for a quick walk, potty break and some fresh air. Not many dogs can (or want) to hold it till you get home from a long day of work. Daily Dog Walks are performed Monday-Friday between the hours of 11:00 and 2:30 and will keep your furry child from “going” in the house and from getting bored. Each visit will last from 25-30 minutes and you will have a “Paw-gress” report waiting for you when you get home letting you know how the walk went.
* Please note: These daily dog walks are only M-F, between the hours of 11:00 am and 2:30 pm. All other visits are considered pet sitting visits. Rates »
$17.50 per visit
$2.00 for each additional dog
Extended Time: Want us to spend more time with your pets each visit? No problem! Just tell us to extended the visits, and you are all set!
$6.00 for an additional 20 minutes.
Pet Sitting services are for when you will be out of town and need us to care for your pets while you are away. We can come to your house up to 5 visits per day. Each visit is approximately 45 minutes. Pricing is based on a per visit basis. Rates »
$20 per visit
$2.00 for each additional pet (dog or cat)
$2.00 additional per small animal enclosure (cage, hutch, aquarium, etc)
$19.00 per visit
$2.00 for each additional cat
Extended Time: Want us to spend more time with your pets each visit? No problem!
$6.00 for an additional 20 minutes.
$1.50 to administer pills, supplements, oral liquids, or eye drops.
$3.50 to administer injections (insulin, etc)
If you have a special needs situation, just let us know and we will work with you to find the best solution possible. From overnight care to visits that last a few hours at a time due to mental or physical scenarios with your pet, we will be there for you.
Furry children are afraid of the dark too sometimes! We will spend the night in your home so your pets can maintain their routine in the safety and comfort of their own environment! Includes, when applicable, morning and evening private walks, feeding, litter box and/or cage cleaning, mail and newspaper retrieval, plant watering, light rotation, opening/closing blinds, and home security checks. We are at your pets beck-and-call for 12 hours from 7/8pm to 7/8am. Rates »
$75 for the first dog (12 hour period)
$10 for each additional dog
No additional charge for cats
We offer a full range of farm animal care services designed to accommodate the budget and needs of our customers. For horses we provide feeding, brushing, blanketing etc. For indoor pigs, we provide basic feeding, water, cleaning of box and TLC (we have found pigs to be very needy). For outdoor chickens, goats, pigs, sheep, goats, and other animals, we will work with you on their specific needs and take care of them accordingly. Rates »
$25-$50 per hour depending on needs.
Nothing is worse than stepping in doo doo when walking through the yard. We suspect that “picking up” the backyard is not super high on your to-do list. Let us help! Our sitters will come to your home on a weekly basis or as often as requested. Normally we send the same sitter that currently cares for your pet so no need to introduce a new person to your pet or your home. Your yard will be happy and your shoes will be clean!
Prices based on average size yard. Larger yards require custom consultation. Rates »
$30 Flat Rate
$20.00 for the first dog and $3.00 for each additional dog (per service)
For Non-Weekly Service please Request Custom Quote »
Basic house sitting is included with any pet sitting visit, but we are also happy to provide house sitting services for those without pets at home. If you will be away for weeks or months at a time, your house sitter will bring in the mail, newspaper, packages, rotate your lights and blinds so your home looks lived in, update thermostat, and perform all the home security checks you need to give you peace of mind while you travel.
Your pet sitter may also pick up household supplies, check your post office box, and water outdoor plants and the lawn or flowers for an additional charge. Rates »
$20 per visit.